What is the process after I place my order?
Once you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation email. If you have selected delivery you will be notified you will be contacted within 24 hours to arrange delivery. If you have selected Click & Collect you will be notified your order has been sent to your nominated Store.
If you have not been contacted within 24 hours of placing your order please send an email to Livingemporium@gmail.com please note this is for (Monday-Friday) only. If you have placed an order on a weekend for example you will be contacted the following Monday. Once your order as arrived the Store will contact you.
- Now Delivering From Esperance To Kununurra And All Doors In Between
- Metro Delivery Within 3 Days (Mon-Fri)
- Country Delivery 5-7 Days
- Customers Will Be Contacted Within 24 Hours To Arrange Delivery Time
Deliver Upto 8:30pm Mon-fri Metro Area Only
- Saturday Delivery Available
When choosing delivery please note the following:
- If there is no one home to accept delivery at the nominated time we are unable to complete the delivery. A new delivery will need to be booked and charges may apply.
- You need to ensure that there is access for furniture deliveries. Make sure entrances and doorways are wide enough. You will need to specify if an item is being taken up stairs.
Click & Collect
You can ‘Click & Collect’ your items for free at any of our 14 WA stores. If your order is in stock at your nominated Store you can collect the same day.
If it is not in stock your order will be sent on the next available truck. Our aim is to have the products available in each store ready to go but please allow 3 days for us to logistically manage your order.
Once your order has arrived in Store you will be notified and can collect.